Tuesday, November 2, 2010

X Factor's Dannii Minogue: 'My baby tips to Cheryl Cole'


The pair may battle it out in the fashion stakes each week but Minogue insists that is where their rivalry starts and ends.
‘There’s a lot said, saying there is all of this fighting and stuff and it’s not true,’ says Minogue.

Her comments come after Cole said two weeks ago that she is amazed by how Minogue juggles motherhood and X Factor stardom.
Now the 39- year-old speaks to us exclusively about the truth behind the situation.
So, far from being rivals, the Aussie beauty has even given newly divorced Cole some baby advice.
The 39-year-old told the Girls Aloud star that when she feels like starting a family she should just go for it.

She also said the 27-year-old regularly pops into see baby Ethan.

‘When I came in with Ethan she was just like: “Oh my God!” She just cooed over him and he gave her such a big smile. ‘She’s been asking me about that saying: “How’s it all fitting in?” And I say: “You can’t plan any of that. You just have to go for it.”’
On baby Ethan, Minogue says: ‘He’s a good baby. I’m lucky and just loving it. I think everyone at work can see that there’s just this inner happiness in me.’

She also defended Cole’s performance on last weekend’s show after she was blasted for miming.
‘I thought Cheryl’s performance was one of the best I’ve ever seen on The X Factor. As long as you’re entertaining and putting on a good show that’s the most important thing.’

Minogue spoke to Metro before greeting fans who camped out for the signing of her new autobiography, My Story.


Related posts:
  1. Miranda Kerr Bares All for V2 Shoot
  2. Miranda Kerr shows off baby bump in skincare ad
  3. Miranda Kerr confirms that she’s four months pregnant
  4. Miranda Kerr Biography Pictures
  5. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s Puerto Rico Weekend